 Space / 11028
    New Hover Car —Patrick Justison
   The Antiv Civil Vehicle ACV-1 is my latest model, and entry into Paul's hoverthing contest. I guess I'm still not sure if it qualifies due to its semi-open cockpit. Check it out at the following link. (URL) course I have created a spinny animation (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        RE: New Hover Car —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) use of slopes and SNOT to make the canopy flow with the rest of the model. Have you built it IRL? Could you show how a minifig fits inside? Have you tried other color schemes? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New Hover Car —Patrick Justison
     (...) Yeah, its here on my desk, but I have no camera with which to take its photo. I'm working on rendering a minifig inside, and I should have a camera soon to take some RL pics. No other color schemes yet. Pat J www.plscp.com (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Hover Car —Mladen Pejic
     I like it a *lot*! Fantastic work as always Pat! ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        RE: New Hover Car —Travis Matheson
   Wow, cool model, I like it. Simple and effective. I wasn't aware that the LOM canopy was available in LDraw, I will now have to use it in a few of my models ;-) Trav (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)