 Space / 11028
  New Hover Car

The Antiv Civil Vehicle ACV-1 is my latest model, and entry into Paul's hoverthing contest. I guess I'm still not sure if it qualifies due to its semi-open cockpit. Check it out at the following link. (URL) course I have created a spinny animation (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  RE: New Hover Car

(...) use of slopes and SNOT to make the canopy flow with the rest of the model. Have you built it IRL? Could you show how a minifig fits inside? Have you tried other color schemes? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Hover Car

I like it a *lot*! Fantastic work as always Pat! ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Hover Car

(...) Yeah, its here on my desk, but I have no camera with which to take its photo. I'm working on rendering a minifig inside, and I should have a camera soon to take some RL pics. No other color schemes yet. Pat J www.plscp.com (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  RE: New Hover Car

Wow, cool model, I like it. Simple and effective. I wasn't aware that the LOM canopy was available in LDraw, I will now have to use it in a few of my models ;-) Trav (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)