 Space / 11026
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
What I liked:
- nice use of JS canopy
- inspired by _2001: A Space Odyssey_ (big plus!) ;-)
- looks like a shuttle
- good interior, cool seats

thx for the details

What I didn't like and think can be improved:
- the Technic skis just don't look right (IMO)
- too many preprinted element (IMO)
- too many different coloured trans elements used, throws off "unity" (IMO)
- grey and white don't go well together (IMHO!) ;-)

thx for the opinions, i like hearing them (fyi to others as well)

my responses:
- i like the preprinted elements and recently decided to use
      them more often :-)
- i used to worry about the 'color' value of trans pieces but after
      having done some research i decided to use more different colors
      of trans per model  (real life has lots of neat colored lights
      everywhere)
- grey and white? u mean the light grey? hmm, i like 'em.  plus i think
      that i dinna use enough lt grey for it to be a 'second color',
      more of just a few details (imho)

thx again,
build on!!

:-)