 Space / 11017
  New (well, old) MOC: Mavors II class heavy cruiser.

I made the original ship in a couple of hours in December 1999, and have heavily modified it since, but I've only recently acquired a good camera, so I couldn't take pictures of it before... I only have 2 pictures of it uploaded right now since I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)