 Space / 11010
    Entries for HoverThing contest —Jonathan Mizner
   (URL) entries for the HoverThing contest: the first is a medium sized atmospheric craft built for long range military and recreational purposes. The second is a small atmospheric military fighter. The third is a commercial airborne equivlant of a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Entries for HoverThing contest —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Jonathan, the third one is pretty neat with the stowable wings. But I really like the first one with all the thingies sticking out from it. Tell me, does the little part at the rear separate? It looks like it does, it has little skis and two (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)