 Space / 10970
  where can I find good sites relating to trek ships

In particular, is there a site out there that will show me pictures all of the different enterprise ships? (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: where can I find good sites relating to trek ships

(...) Aa a Trek junkie I can answer this question easily. (URL) Don't bother looking for a website that is better than this one. No such website exsists. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: where can I find good sites relating to trek ships

(...) If you want to see some interesting custom variations on ST ships, as well as the ships from the series, you can visit www.starshipmodeler.com ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)