 Space / 10947
  Greenhouse / Oxygenation Chamber

I thought this up some time ago, but never took it past drawings on scrap pieces of paper. I thought it would be a great addition to a starship of some kind (some day in the future, I'll implement this....) (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Greenhouse / Oxygenation Chamber

Really nice! I like it a lot. This alone makes me want to but some Duplo Eggs, if I still can find them. *considers rushing down to the toystore right now to buy up anything that's left* That is a great way to make use of the Duplo eggs. You could (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Greenhouse / Oxygenation Chamber

Duplo eggs (top halves) also make great spacey monorail support stanchions. I've been on the lookout for cheap eggs for a while... I can't afford to buy a bunch at full price. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Greenhouse / Oxygenation Chamber

Excellent designs. I've wanted to get some of these eggs forever, (URL) I'm a moron and never got them. : ) Great to see someone else puting them to good use! -Jon Hopefully I can get a hold of some of these in the future. "Eugwe Coral" (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)