 Space / 10937
    Spaceship art —Rick Hallman
   Does anyone have drawings/paintings/pictures of Non-Standard (Babylon 5, BG, ST, SW, etc...) spaceships? I am scrathincg for ideas, and maybe I can model one after someones drawings. Any ideas are open. Must be Sub-Capital by GS standards or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spaceship art —David Perry
     (...) I have plenty of drawings, but i'm saving them for myself ;) but i've always wanted to see renditions of the ships from the computer games Homeworld or Descent: Freespace, i think that'd be a great challenge, and with your skill, i'm sure you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spaceship art —Peter Guenther
   (...) I find Sci-Fi Weekly often has good stuff--maybe not something you can build exactly but inspirational anywho. The main site is (URL) and you can find galleries of old "covers"--such as (URL) scanner's down so I can't scan anything from (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)