 Space / 10922
Re: Gasaraki 1, any good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 06:12:20 GMT

Yep, the human fighters (Starfuries) require manuevering jets to change
direction and speed.  The only other race I know offhand how they operate are
the Minbari's, which use gravity generators.  I'm not sure if they have
them on
their fighters or just their capital ships, though.

Jeff

I know that the Minbari's shuttles had what looked like 4 engines so I
would presume that they are using standard propulsion methods, and one
would suspect that the fighters are the same.  I don't know about the
cruisers but the White Star ships do indeed use gravity generators for
maneuvering (like flipping 180 degrees but still propel in the same
direction) I also suspect that the White Stars where also the first ships
to be able to open their own hyperspace points without a gateway (but don't
quote me on that)

Trav