 Space / 10823
Re: New URL for Silicon Psyche
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Todd Amacher at atamacher@yahoo.com wrote:

On August 15, Webjump.com shut down all of its free sites, including SILICON
PSYCHE(formerly MOONBASE IO). I've mirrored the site to a new address-
listed below. Check it out and enjoy.

There are some broken images on your Perseus page.

I noticed when I was linking to it from my AAM.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Thanks Mark. I checked it and it was loading right. I did however remove
some of the foot pics yesterday since I have instructions for the foot now.

Later,
Todd