 Space / 10811
  Re: New Mecha - "Tortoise" Next-Generation Land Mecha

(...) it just seems less detailed than some of your stuff... now that i think about, the pic of the real rifle dinna grab me either, go figger :-) but hey, jus cuz i dinna like the gun, doesn't mean the rest of it doesn't ROCK!!! -p (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mecha - "Tortoise" Next-Generation Land Mecha

(...) "less detailed" It has a curved gun clip! It's not flat either (sides have tiles), the bottom is detailed too (with the 1x2 hinge top and the handle). I just think it is unfair to say this, since I can't put gobs of detail on a small object. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)