 Space / 10792
    Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser —Jon Palmer
   Very cool. I like the cockpit area a lot. I think you and I need to start a Cephalopod contest. What with my Squance and your Calamari. I'm also working on a Nautilus ship that should be out in a while....sometime... -Jon "Adrian Drake" (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser —Adrian Drake
   (...) Hehe! I'm more interested in entering contests than running them :) Although I've contemplated building an octopus mech, but that would take a pretty silly huge number of click hinges, I think. I'm particularly proud of the way the cockpit (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)