 Space / 10765
    Squance and Zala: 2 Hoverthing Contest Entries —Jon Palmer
   Check em out at the top of the menu. (URL) notes: Zala was inspired by some of the ships from Wipeout XL. It doesn't look like it in the photos but this is actually all normal blue. I still haven't figured out how to fix the blues on my camera. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Squance and Zala: 2 Hoverthing Contest Entries —Gary E. Blessing
    Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GICvpM.1E8@lugnet.com... (...) haven't (...) Verry nice, it has a nice aerodynamic shape. (...) the (...) I love the way the cockpit is built, it has an interesting front end too! Gary (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)