 Space / 10762
  New MOC

The U.C.T. Quasimodo (commonly referred to as...) -The Platypus -the "Tricky Dick" (the original ship was the R.M. Nixon) -The Hephaestus -U.S.S. Ughmo -The Canker -"It was Born to be That Ugly" -The Lusty Jabberwock -Spacevan -U.S.S. Cr*ptastic (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC

Great backstory, and I love all the other names for the ship (The Lusty Jabberwock? Bwahaha!!) The ship looks exactly like you'd expect such a heavily modified ship to be, though with Captain Dobbs punching that many holes in the hull, I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes: <snip> (...) Hey! That's a pretty good MOC there! :^) Neeto features including the swing out under carriage, and the way you placed view ports everywhere. Interesting in how you handled the airlock! Just (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC

I wouldn't say he lacks time, he's just sort of... cheap. the airlock is homebuilt (could you tell?) and adrian, the entire galaxy wonders about it's spaceworthiness, or more specifically, what kind of idiot would actually drive that thing. the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC

(...) I don't know, but it's not like you'd have to be a sub-Genius to figure it out... best LFB (PS: I almost fell out of my chair over the door sequence-- that rocks! :) ) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)