 Space / 10746
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 08/17/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:03:07 GMT

Mark, let me be one of the first to congratulate you on what is to my
knowledge one of if not the first successful incorporation of Drop Ship and
Mecha combined! Mark this is a great achievment and flat out a Darn cool
idea. I mean the drop ship idea has been around, but I never saw any one
else pull it off. Excellent, you really are a great builder. You know what
would be cool, is if we can get together for Brickfest 2002 and we make a
killer display along with this Drop Ship and Mech Combo, it would be neat to
have this along side the other mecha as a sybol or diversity.

I wonder if anyone else has the guts to pull this idea off. I think a new
genre could be opening up.

The actually built Mecha and Drop ship combo.

I remember Mladen gave this a shot but stopped to take up other designs, I
hope he makes one too in the future.

I need a darn big ship to accomadate one of my monstosities.

Could I have your Lego?  LOL!!!

Eric

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GIALFn.2yq@lugnet.com, Eric Sophie wrote:

Swweeeet. Like the Head! And the Color whoa! cool! Love me a Mech with
wings, thesin heisn design isa Bombade!

Egad, is that Jar Jar speak? That'll get you the death sentence on twelve
systems. And you thought Doc Evazan was just a bad dude.

Cool With Drop Ship! You Rock!

Thanks. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head