 Space / 10742
    Re: "Space World" —Shiri Dori
   (...) <snip> (...) didn't see a "Space World"... I saw a cool site with some nifty animations, and ships that are probably good models (I wouldn't know!)... I didn't see the name "Space World" anywhere either, so maybe I'm in the wrong place? Castle (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: "Space World" —Mark Nelson
   (...) Ahh, yes, that is just LCC Command, my personal website. (...) *Grinz* If you were attacking me, I'd be forced to send a Stardecker after you! :D I had completely forgotten that I even posted about my project, so that is why I didn't respond (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)