 Space / 10726
Re: My Friend's 1st Major Effort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 13:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, William P. (Pat) Hough writes:
Friends,

    Been awhile since I've been here, but I did promise my friend Arthur
Woodman to post his first effort at LEGO space to Brickshelf, then announce it
here at LUGNET.

    Please view his effort at:

    And let us know what you think.

    As you can see, the man likes really big engines.

Sincerely,

Pat

Pat -- it looks really great! Building "big" isn't as easy as it seems, for
me at least. My frieghter is only about 80ish studs long and that was a bit
of a challenege. This  one looks to be a smidge smaller than that (just
guessing by counting the number of 2x2 slows on the engines) but the shape
makes it look bigger -- like a cross between an Imp Star Destroyer and
something from Star Trek as Mike mentioned.

Is the interior detailed at all? If so, when do we get to see the inside?
I'd be interested! :)

Keep it up, Arthur! Space can always use more shipyards :)

Joel J