 Space / 10714
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 08/17/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 05:03:51 GMT

in article GI8ytL.BE3@lugnet.com, Dave Johann wrote:

Great Job, Mark!

The mecha is very nice. I like the entire design. The wings on the knees threw
me at first, but I grew to like them. The wings on the back are a nice touch.
Glad to see you hopping into the ball socket groove with the rest of us. ;-)

What do you mean? I used ball n' sockets on Enforcer, Helldog II, DoomRaven,
Spidertank, Hardygun, and Colossus.

The transport ship REALLY got my attention as I've benn unsuccessful at making
that idea work for me. Very simple, but elegant design. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations