 Space / 10707
    Re: Heavy Operations Tug —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) yellow dumper parts...you can hardly recognize them. The spindly bits are great, but they look kind of fragile. How careful do you have to be when handling the ship? Does it have an interior? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Heavy Operations Tug —Joel Kuester
   (...) thanks, actually the arms are stiff enough that they don't flop around when I move it, and that's all I wanted out of them strength-wise since its mostly a reference model to me. I'm not very careful with it, I just avoid hitting things with (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)