 Space / 10695
Re: Heavy Operations Tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hello,

This is another ship for my upcoming Subterfugitives storyline, I built it
yesterday, and am very happy with it.  Thought some of you folks in .space
would enjoy this design:

LMKWYT!

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com

DANG IT!!  *bang* *bang* *bang* (hitting head against door bedroom door) *bang*

That's what I wanted to do after your Ves-X ship!  But I couldn't figure out
the arctic door attachment in time.

Aaarrrrghg!!!  *bang* *bang* *bang*

*BANG*

Ow!
(rubbing forehead)

uuughh...I love the design.  It's very cool.  I'm just in a lot of pain
right now....can't wait to see more....(still rubbing forehead)...

~Trev

(Smithers!  Someone's charging roomservice to the company!  Fly my pets,
fly!  Uh, continue the research.)

Astro Lift Co.