 Space / 10681
    Confederation of Planets reopens doors three days ahead of schedule!!! —Rick Hallman
   Greetings, Ladies, gentlemen, aliens, and slicon-based lifeforms!!! The Confederation of Planet Main Databank officialy reopens doors!!! Marvel at the new layout, the uniformity, and the CSS!!! I have also added DAT files of my ships to the Databank (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

        Re: Confederation of Planets reopens doors three days ahead of schedule!!! —Gary E. Blessing
   the layout is nice and relaxed, yet also buisness like! I still like your models. Gary Rick Hallman <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message news:GI8A4K.3xD@lugnet.com... (...) template. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)