 Space / 10678
Re: New Render -LMKWYT : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:27:58 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

   I was just playing around with some of Karim Nassar's dat files and
assembled a task force of Pallas Spaceworks craft that is seen on maneuvers
in a close formation.  LMKWYT.

                               -Xanthra47

...Nice. Quite impressive little fleet... Now all we need to do is build whole
fleet battles! bwahahahaha!

Tis been done... I have made Trk'Pahn warship/Confed Cruiser battles...

...I remember those... but what I wanna see is more like www.spacebattles.com
:-)

...maybe when I get in my new house I'll start playing with the idea :-)

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com