 Space / 10622
  Re: Zienar Transport Systems

(...) Tim... I got to the site, but half the time when I follow a link, it gives me a 404 not found error. But if I go back and try again, it works - usually. Odd.. I like the modular transport - that's a nice idea. The Midknight fighter is pretty (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zienar Transport Systems

Joel, As for the dissapearing pages, well, my whole site does that... no clue why. The size, It's desgined for 1024x768... no clue why your having probs with the size. The text... I'm not sure where else to put it. If you visited my Brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)