 Space / 10585
  Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think!

The Stovepipe, the military's quickest and most economical way to get into Low Earth Orbit, has now been declassified for sale to everyone! If you want to get into orbit, and have significant international credit or lots of natural resources, you (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Oops, bad url, try Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think!

Oops, I copied the url wrong, try: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think!

(...) Hi, George, I like it. A little X-34, plus a little X-43. You can join Lindsay Braun in the "near future" category of Space builders. Retractable landing gear, too -- cool! I'm wondering why you did the nose in white instead of dark gray or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think!

(...) Well, the whole underbody is the scramjet. At supersonic speeds, each change in angle will produce a shockwave, so the bottom of the vehicle has been cunningly designed to produce a series of compressive shockwaves (which also contain the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)