 Space / 10577
Re: Hippocrates-Class Hospital Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
G'day Rick,

G'day Ky-Lee! (Dont worry i do that to all the Kyles)

That's a pretty neat ship.  I think it's the first time I've seen
a model for that duty..., would've gone well in the non-violent
ship contest.

Sadley enough I hadnt thought of it yet. I thought of it last night when I
was looking at the U.S.S. Defiant :D

A question though: is it a "cheater"?  I mean, the large white
slope pieces on the top..., they exist in a colour other than
brown?  From which set(s)?

Only in LDRAW is white ones. Second time I have cheated. I plan on reviseing
this ship to more industrial colors too for Carnagie-Class Ore Transport.

Rick