 Space / 10563
Re: LF122 StarDart, Light Strike Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:21:13 GMT

i really like this,
attention to detail,
all the right pieces,
in all the right places.

great work

-p

In lugnet.space, Jeromy Irvine writes:
Irvex Stardrives has announced that the LF122 StarDart is now officially in
production.

The LF122 is a light fighter designed for quick hit-and-fade attacks. The
StarDart has relatively weak shields, but the engine has been tweaked for
high-performance handling and quick acceleration.

Order yours today, only 42 millicreds each! (Orders of 50 or more will
receive the most-favored-belligerent discount price of 35 millicreds.)

Jeromy Irvine
http://www.accuvera.com/lego/