 Space / 10515
    Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft —Paul Hartzog
   howD all, new MOC (URL) alien craft captured on datastream by robot hovercam very weird.... and getting the pics was a (*&&^$%, i had to balance the ship on TWO points take a look LMKWYT -p (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft —Jon Palmer
     Excellent ship. My favorite part is the front with all its cool techy bits. Nice way to make the falcon and shuttle canopies come together. I'm a little confused how the cockpit opens when the smaller ship jettisons away. It looks like it needs (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft —Paul Hartzog
     (...) believe me, i was confused about that, too, but hey, they're aliens, who knows what THEY think.... :-D -paul (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft —Kyle Keppler
      Coool! I liek the wings/intakes at the back. And the techy bits in the mid area rock too! Nice :p (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft —Geordan Hankinson
   Comin at ya real late, didn't see it before Very nice! loads of greeblies to feast my eyes on and great overall design! I love the huge air intakes, interesting cockpit too, very cool. Nice work, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)