 Space / 10515
  Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft

howD all, new MOC (URL) alien craft captured on datastream by robot hovercam very weird.... and getting the pics was a (*&&^$%, i had to balance the ship on TWO points take a look LMKWYT -p (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft

Excellent ship. My favorite part is the front with all its cool techy bits. Nice way to make the falcon and shuttle canopies come together. I'm a little confused how the cockpit opens when the smaller ship jettisons away. It looks like it needs (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft

(...) believe me, i was confused about that, too, but hey, they're aliens, who knows what THEY think.... :-D -paul (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft

Coool! I liek the wings/intakes at the back. And the techy bits in the mid area rock too! Nice :p (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - Unidentified Alien Craft

Comin at ya real late, didn't see it before Very nice! loads of greeblies to feast my eyes on and great overall design! I love the huge air intakes, interesting cockpit too, very cool. Nice work, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)