 Space / 10508
  Et in Arcadia Lego - robot Hovercam

howD all, a robot Hovercam (viewable here (URL) ) recently transmitted scrambled images of an unidentified alien craft, before being destroyed. Scouts were sent to investigate but the craft dismantled and exploded, killing two of the Panarchy's (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - robot Hovercam

Wow Paul I really like that little guy. Gonna hafta build one for myself. Perhaps I can have one of these discover some of my creations as well. -Jon "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GHz446.B10@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - robot Hovercam

(...) Paul, both of those MOCs are awesome! I like the presentation, too. cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)