 Space / 10453
    Zog is me, or is it? —Paul Hartzog
   (...) hey Dan, (URL) "my friend Zog" which has always been my moniker among friends... were you referring to me? am i so popular that word of my presence has reached your distant clime? ;-) -paul (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Zog is me, or is it? —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Hah! No, not this time dude. Zog is just my excuse to use the Gasgano head on a minifg. Originally, Captain Ahnee was a comic strip I drew back in my college days. Zog was a blue alien with four arms and had eyes on extended antennas. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)