 Space / 10451
    Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure! —Bob Hayes
   Dan, Excellent! Where did you get all the pieces to build so many Manta ships? Bob (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) There's only one but I just copied and pasted the heck out of it on the computer. Also, I took a variety of pictures from different angles and combined them in scenes (namely the big battle scene). Dan (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)