 Space / 10443
    Lead Administrator for the Joint United Planets declares martial law (plot-seed #1) —Stephen F. Roberts
   Cross Universe Story Plot-Seed #1 Lead Administrator for the Joint United Planets declares martial law ...Heightened civil unrest throughout Joint United Planet space have forced Lead Administrator Warans to declare martial law throughout the 12 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lead Administrator for the Joint United Planets declares martial law (plot-seed #1) —Zac Soden
   Hi there Stephen, You plot seeds are a good idea to link our universes together. Unfortunately, I am currently working on a site update and cannot write any stories at the moment, but would look forward to reply to any plot seeds in the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lead Administrator for the Joint United Planets declares martial law (plot-seed #1) —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Just jump in whenever you want to... I'm in the middle of a move, but hope to get the Command Forces reply to the plot seed written this weekend and then I'll just roll on with whatever comes up :-) ...I hope the idea works well... I'm (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)