 Space / 10437
    Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure! —Jeromy Irvine
   (...) Wow! Cool! I love it. Excellent work, Dan. Any plans for another one, yet? -- Jeromy Irvine (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thanks dude! Well, I was thinking about doing a parody of the Star Trek episode "City on the Edge of Forever." It would be "Nostril on the Edge of Eternity" in which Russ eats a bad donut and trips out. He travels back in time through the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)