 Space / 10417
Re: Future Piaggio P9000x is sweet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:24:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
well, there was a wheeled bike movement, so maybe with Pat's and Paul's
hover vehicles we can start the hover bike movement  :)

cheers!
Joel K

Sweet design Joel, i really like all the non-perpendicular
angles.  It's so hard w/ lego to break out of the whole
up-down studs thing...

I think that TLC has made it a lot easier in the last couple years, there
seem to be more and more parts that allow good angles and solid SNOT design.
I'm all for it!

mebbe we can trade off some dats and one of us can build
our speeders and take a pic of them all together in one
pic, racing or something?

that's not a bad idea.  I wanted to make a DAT so I could do a render of it,
but there are just too many new parts in it that can't be DATted out yet.
Do you have a DAT for yours?  I have an idea... I will email you personally.

cheers!
Joel K