 Space / 10414
    Re: Inspirational pics added to my BShelf —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Jinx! Buy me a coke (or a Pepsi, as you will). :D It's interesting how well his work, and _Our Universe,_ have aged. I have a very ratty first-edition back in Michigan that's older than you, Mark. uphill (both ways), LFB (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Inspirational pics added to my BShelf —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Hey, I posted first, you're buyin'. (...) I hadn't realized the book was that old. I think I've had mine since 79. Here's a picture of the cover art. (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Inspirational pics added to my BShelf —Mladen Pejic
   Thanks for the info guys, I'll definitely go hunting for this book. BTW he did a lot of big spaceships right... which one his (sci-fi) paintings was the most famous? Thanks again. ~Mladen (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)