 Space / 10390
Re: Shared Universe Planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 00:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Towards doing something to unite us, I'm going to start weaving plot-seeds
for common use. About once a month, I will post a plot-seed here and on Jain's
Guide, and people then have a month to use the seed in their stories or in
relation to their site or however.

This sounds like it could be good idea if enough people take part. It would
be interesting to see different people's takes on the same plot line. Keep
us posted.

--
Jeromy Irvine
http://www.accuvera.com/lego/