 Space / 10358
Re: Hikaru combat Pod Type2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:36:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Some new photos and some mostly new renders. Check it out in the combat pod
section on my site.  When I make some extensions for this that I'm happy
with I'll post em.

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego

: )
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/

I like your creations, Jon.  You always seem to build interesting vehicles.
I want to mention one in particular that involves on of those Little Forest
Friends Duplo subtheme snails.  I remember a show on funny commercials a few
days earlier and there was a race about snails.  I have heard that such
events existed but I thought that the snails would be so slow and the race
would not go but them snails were like NASCAR vehicles. it was a commercial
for Guinness beer (a brand from England) if you do not know what I mean, Jon.

I also want to build some shoulder cannons for a small mecha that are
similar tothe shoulder cannons on your snail, Jon, if you will accept me
borrowing your idea.

Jesse Long