 Space / 10352
10351  |  10353
Subject:
Some MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 06:43:28 GMT

Hello, I've recently came across the use of a digital camera, so I've
started posting some of my MOC's that I've done, that are still together anyway.
I plan to post more pics of other MOC's soon.

My A-wing, same as Lego's A-wing, but different colours.

I-7 Howlrunner from Star Wars EU

Small fighter (no name yet)

Larger fighter (also no name yet)
These ones are a little dark, I plan on taking some in actual day light soon.

Also these pics are a bit big, so be warned.

PLMKWYT

Adam