 Space / 10350
  Re: Hi.

(...) Welcome! (...) It stands for My Own Creation :-) (...) Please don't be discouraged by your lack of Lego. Many wonderful, ingenious creations have been showcased on Lugnet which make use of relatively few parts (Jeremy Sproat comes to mind). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re:

I would post some pics but all I have right now is a sucky 1990 era instant camera (Polaroid brand.) =( I'm getting a good 35MM for Christmas though. =) I'll try to take some Polaroids, but the quality is so bad I feel like barfing when I look at (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)