 Space / 10323
10322  |  10324
Subject:
New (sort of) Space Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:14:44 GMT

The Free Space Alliance Infonet is now open to the public. This isn't really
so much a new website as a completely overhauled website.

Items of interest may include:

Home Page - http://www.accuvera.com/lego/default.asp

Fighters Index - http://www.accuvera.com/lego/models/fighters.asp

FSA Databank - http://www.accuvera.com/lego/story.asp

You'll note that the Databank home contains a work of art from one of the
many systems out there. This is what happens when I'm bored out of my mind
waiting for the business analysts to give us programmers / webgeeks
something to do at work.

Comments, suggestions are welcome. I apologize ahead of time to any Netscape
users. For some reason certain pages give "virtual directory listing denied"
errors with NS4.x. I haven't been able to figure out why it does this.

Enjoy,
Jeromy Irvine
http://www.accuvera.com/lego/