 Space / 10322
  Re: LEGO Mechcommander 2

I have just browsed through all of those websites you gave me and all of the ships are quite impressive. They are far better than anything I've ever built.......so far. :-) However, in my list, Mechwarrior lego page is still my faveorite. But, there (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LEGO Mechcommander 2

(...) And as someone who had a picture taken while laying next to Dan's carrier, I can honestly say that no picture does it justice. At six feet long, it's the single most inpressive space MOC I've ever seen. Hopefully one day, I'll see more things (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)