 Space / 10295
    RE: Et in Arcadia Lego Redux (New and Improved) —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Is it really necessary to use inline frames? Without them, the page would be viewable in Netscape 4 as well. It also helps if you use GET for your forms so that people can easily link to specific models on your page. Just my .02, --Bram Bram (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

        POST changed to GET —Paul Hartzog
     (...) done, thx for that Bram, I wasn't paying attention -p (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Redux (New and Improved) —William R. Ward
   (...) By using server-side includes, you can achieve the same design while still retaining compatibility with other browsers. Look at my web site (URL below in signature) for an example; the design is structurally much the same, but since I use (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)