 Space / 10287
Re: question for owners of the classic space beta-1 command base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:44:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Is the flag printed or a sticker?
If a sticker, does anyone have a scan of the sheet?

Both sets I have use stickers for the flag.  Unfortunately
I bought them used so the stickers have already been applied.

Also, is the picture on the 1 x 6 x 5 different from the printed 1 x 6 x
5 in the classic space set 926?

What does it say, if anything, on the brick from the beta 1 command
base?

The piece actually shows a scene of set 483/920, which is a pretty
cool idea.  It shows a white minifig with the rocket on the pad in
the background.  At the top is a display showing "L.L.2079".
I wish I had a picture I could post..., here's Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6970/6970-05.html
Compare with set 926:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0926/0926-05.html

KDJ