 Space / 10286
    Life On Mars (Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?) —Bradley Dale
   Why is Life On Mars not a part of the Space theme? (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Life On Mars (Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?) —Gary E. Blessing
     because technicaly it isn't in space, its planet based. there is one space ship/shuttle, but thats one set out of a dozen[1]ts that are ground based. Gary [1] theres probably not a dozen, that was lust a guess Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Life On Mars (Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?) —John Radtke
   (...) It struck me as kind of an extension of Space Port stuff. They just went to another planet with it. Can't verify this but I've also heard people mention that contractually Star Wars must be the extent of the 'space' theme while it is being (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)