 Space / 10248
Re: A new classic space lego set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Johnston writes:
I didn't post this.  I don't know who did.  Is this a new classic space lego
set?  Is it a legend or a hoax?  Discuss with your freinds! :-)

Cute, that is one of my favorite sets, among the few which I built so many
times I could do it without instructions from loose parts in the back of the
car and know exactly which piece had got lost in the seat crack and where
that piece went. Ah, the days.

Hey, I wonder if anyone found trans-red 1x1 cylinders when the car was... oh
never mind.

-Erik