 Space / 1019
Re: New CAD spaceship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:44:58 GMT

Patrick Justison wrote in message ...
Actually the design is old, but the CAD model is new, and has a few design
changes.  The only two files up now are rather large, but I'll post soon • about
new files.  LMKWYT!

Pat J

Pat:

    Very nice! Could you send me a DAT file to animate?? I have some new
Colonial Viper animations from Bram Lambrecht's DAT file, but would like to
animate another spaceship.

    In exchange for the DAT, I will send MPeG's and JPG's of the final
animation.

Thanks!
Eric