 Space / 10188
Re: Updated my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:16:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I added the new Ronin, the Selkie and the Personal Transport to my website.
I've also created some new renders of the Hikaru Combat Pod. I've made some
revisions to the pod recently so I'll have some renders of that as well. The
new pod will be able to connect to other pieces and extensions a lot better
then the current one. Hopefully I will finally make some good modifications
for it.

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/

I like the new renders of the pod. I really wish lego would come out with
translucent parts so i could make that blue/green Ronin.