 Space / 10143
  the mysterious roto-tube!

hello, I just wanted to share this little odd component I worked up for a new ship I am putting together. I call it the roto-tube. I won't describe exactly why it is neato, although I'm sure most of you will get it. When the ship is done, I will (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: the mysterious roto-tube!

ummmm... (URL) <:, cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: the mysterious roto-tube!

(URL) you look at that, two similar ideas, but different constructions. Your's looks very cool, and more rigid than my design. Oh well... Hope to see the ship. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: the mysterious roto-tube!

(...) Are you trying to make something that functions like this? (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: the mysterious roto-tube!

(...) Just what should a LEGO Space builder do with this roto tube? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)