 Space / 10140
  Re: I have completed my latest fighter.

(...) I think that some of the people from the Gaea Federation will be very happy to purchase some of those fighter craft. Jesse Long P.S. How can I obtain some of those fighter craft for the Gaea Federation? (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have completed my latest fighter.

(...) That's a good question. Give me some time to arrange the ordering information. :-) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have completed my latest fighter.

Belive it or not. It's only a day since I revealed the Falcon HSSF and I already am almost done with my next design. I don't have any pictures yet but it's a very odd design for a fighter. In my own experience I've never seen someone build a fighter (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)