 Space / 10096
  Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!

(...) I like the design and the design reminds me of a hybrid of futuristic anime vehicles of that nature and, to a certain point, of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. I wonder if Harley-Davidson still exists in the twenty third century and has a few (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!

(...) Or maybe after hitting a tough spot Harley gets bought by Blacktron Industries. (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!

(...) Harley-Davidson tried to be bought by AMP about thirty years earlier but in 1984, they realized that it was a big mistake so I think that unless some VERY drastic event occurs between now and the twenty third century that Harley-Davidson will (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

actualy not all hells angels are bad/evil people, search around and see how much they help with charities. Gary Non-Harley motorcyclist Jesse Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GGsBvs.4I@lugnet.com... (...) them (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!

(...) I never said that Hell's Angels were evil or bad people, I only stated that they were tough people and that Blacktron would probably need to think twice before messing with those people. I know that Hell's Angels have done charity work in the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

err.. sorry, the use of 'dangerous' got to me I'm a bit touchy on this subject. Gary Jesse Alan Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GGu23o.MA3@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) of (...) look. (...) my (...) it (...) but (...) some (...) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)